cumulonimbus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dark cloud of great vertical extent charged with electricity; associated with thunderstorms
- Just who is Arnold, and what does he offer other than a cumulonimbus physique and the thickest Mitteleuropean accent since Henry Kissinger? 8182003.
- In age of cumulonimbus architectural spectacle, of swooping expressionism and angular deconstruction, the new MOMA opted for the subdued forms of classic right-angled Modernism.
- Who knew that thousands of styrofoam cups could be formed into a cumulonimbus ceiling sculpture? Donovan teases out the paradoxes of matter like for instance that greater .
News & Articles
- PHOTOS: Freaky cloud formations paint a scary sky over San Antonio
Ominous storm clouds rolled into the San Antonio area on Friday afternoon, causing some KENS 5 viewers to grab their cameras and quickly send photos of a few funnel-like phenomenons. Despite their scary appearance, KENS 5's Bill Taylor said they are just impressive cumulonimbus clouds. >> Click here to launch the slideshow!
June 15, 2013 - KENS 5 San Antonio
- Sun and rainbows in Seattle
“TCU all quads” (towering cumulonimbus all quadrants of the sky). That is the meteorological term for thunderstorms around the area. The big puffy white clouds that surround us. They are producing heavy passing showers and breezy conditions. Most of the …
June 12, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle