- n United States authority on contract bridge whose books helped to popularize the game (1891-1955)
News & Articles
- Almost $1 million netted from New Albany Midtown project
• The NSP funding boundaries for the project are: Fifth Street to the west, Market Street to the South and Vincennes Street to the east. The northern boundary runs from Beeler Street to Eighth Street, then to Culbertson Avenue across to Fifth Street.
June 16, 2013 - Evening News and Tribune
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For June 14
Indiana Landmarks, the Howard Steamboat Museum and the Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site will offer a two-day ArchiCamp for children ages 8 to 12 on July 22-23 at the Howard Steamboat Museum.
June 14, 2013 - Evening News and Tribune
- Mark Sanford in USA Today
I see Cubby Culbertson in the back of the room. I would consider him a spiritual giant,Sanford said, breaking tearfully. "And an incredibly dear friend, and he has been helping us work through this."
- Gene Chizik in Hays Daily News
I am so proud of Bret Culbertson,Chizik said. "He has had a lot of ups and downs throughout his career and I told him today was his day."
- Kirk Ferentz in DesMoinesRegister.com
I think Culbertson is very representative of their football team,Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz said. "He bounced back, and it's indicative of the way the (Cyclones) played."