- n a passage with access only at one end
- Chinese culture sounds like it's vibrant and refined.
- The streets would be narrow and end in cul-de-sacs.
- Instead he marched his army into a humiliating, bloody cul-de-sac.
News & Articles
- Three-bedroom Greenbrae home open Sunday
Three-bedroom Greenbrae home open Sunday Set on a cul-de-sac, this updated seven-room home has vaulted ceilings and a private backyard. The open kitchen features stainless steel finishes, and the master bathroom has dual vanities and a stall shower. Listing agent: Kathleen Daly, Coldwell Banker, (415) 464-3539, email@example.com; Lisa Lange, Coldwell Banker, (415) 464-3318, lisalange ...
June 15, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Spacious Colonial in Padanaram is perfect for a family
Our Home of the Week, on a leafy cul-de-sac by the water, offers expansive space inside and out with plenty of bedrooms in the ideal neighborhood to raise a family.
June 15, 2013 - The Standard-Times
- On the market: Colonial offers cogent sense of style and design
The 11-room Colonial at 75 Glen Drive in New Canaan, on the market for $1,749,000, sits on a hill near the end of a private cul-de-sac and surrounded by perennial gardens.
June 14, 2013 - The New Canaan News
- Eric Burdon in Montreal Gazette
Their voices would resonate through the cul-de-sac that I lived in,Burdon said recently over the phone from his home in California. "And I'd hear them going 'Caaaw wwwwww ......' all these weird chants. I would imitate those and say...
- Stuart Pearce in Reuters India
Asked to explain, Pearce added: "When you are in a cul-de-sac by the corner flag what are you looking to achieve? Get a corner out of it, kill the game, slow the game?
- Tim Pawlenty in Minneapolis Star Tribune
It's a dead end for them. It's a public policy cul-de-sac. It doesn't go anywhere,Pawlenty said.