- r in a cryptic manner
we will meet again," he said cryptically
- So who are these traders who cryptically buy and sell oil contracts for pure profit, without supplying it or using it? Most people immediately think they're hedge funds but forget .
- Police Chief Anthony Mancuso, who has not charged Henshaw, commented cryptically, "There may not be a prostitution ring as we know a prostitution ring to be.
- Then the Pentagon cryptically noted that the Sixth Fleet, which had scattered after the Gulf of Sidra battle, was steaming back toward Libya.
News & Articles
- Media : LOOK: Delorean Announces First Album In Three Years Via Teaser Video
We are beyond thrilled to share that after three long years since Subiza , Barcelona quartet Delorean has a new album in the works. According to the video—with 90 seconds of new audio as well as dancing dots and floating suds—it appears that Delorean’s new album is cryptically titled APAR . Though no release date has been announced yet, you can watch the preview for APAR above and join us in ...
June 19, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Johnny Depp Breaks His Silence on His Split From Vanessa Paradis
It's been almost exactly one year since Johnny Depp's split from Vanessa Paradis was confirmed in June 2012 following months of speculation that their 14-year relationship was in trouble. Shortly after, Vanessa spoke rather cryptically to Harper's Bazaar , saying, "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn't work from the beginning, it's never going to work. Don't push it ...
June 18, 2013 - PopSugar
- I Have No Idea What Is Going On With The NBA On TNT Twitter Account
We don't have many clues to work on here; all we have is the cryptically-worded message "Thundervgrizzlies" and the even more cryptic footage of a human, possibly infant, foot. [ Twitter ]
June 16, 2013 - Deadspin
- Robert Pattinson in Entertainment Weekly
I've been so kind of cryptically avoiding this question throughout the entire press tour:,Pattinson answered.
- David Letterman in MTV.com
I've been so kind of cryptically avoiding this question throughout the entire -Rob started, acting as though he actually would answer the question, and then Letterman told him not to answer it then and moved on to asking Rob to talk about the...
- Peter Diamandis in Space.com
They'll not ask for permission......maybe cryptically hiding what they are doing......but there will be somebody making a bee-line to the Moon,Diamandis said.