- n a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- n a person given to excessive complaints and crying and whining
- They are fleeing, in other words, before the crybaby's greatest talent: the ability to hand out guilt, frequently entangled in the sacred American discourse on rights.
- The crybaby, on the other hand, is the abject, manipulative little devil with the lawyer and, so to speak, the actionable diaper rash.
- If Patrick Dempsey cried on Grey's Anatomy, people would be like, 'Meredith, do not waste your time with that crybaby.
News & Articles
- UFC Post-Fight Bonuses for the Best of June
UFC honchos, fighters and fans have long cherished the unique ritual that is the post-fight bonus check. Now, however, UFC President Dana White has suggested that, thanks to all of these (expletive) crybaby comments about fighter pay from all these (expletive) who don't know (expletive) about business, the UFC might do away with those bonuses . Happy now, bro? You like that? Be careful what you ...
July 3, 2013 - Bleacher Report