- n a disease of infants and young children; harsh coughing and hoarseness and fever and difficult breathing
- n the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- Parainfluenza 2 is one of the common causes of croup in children.
- Because helium is light and therefore requires little effort to inhale, doctors have found it of value in treating asthma, croup, laryngitis and diphtheria when a constriction .
- One ointment boasted that it could cure "ague in the face, swelled breasts, sore nipples, bronchitis, sore throats, quinsy, croup, felons, ringworms, burns, scalds, shingles .
News & Articles
- Muschamp is loving it at Lovett
You may call it the Muschamp Croup, although the condition is by no means unique to any one family of football coaches.
Dec. 12, 2013 - Atlanta Journal-Constitution