- n the presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling
- Any crosstalk between the two sides apparently distracts the brain from its job.
News & Articles
- The Pros and Cons of Vectoring
Vectoring is an extension of DSL technology that employs the coordination of line signals to reduce crosstalk levels to improve performance. It is based on the concept of noise cancellation: the technology analyses noise conditions on copper lines and creates a cancelling anti-noise signal.
June 6, 2013 - CircleID
- Jiang Kun in Globe and Mail
Taking Pictures, as the skit is sometimes called in English, "was an experience that I actually had," Jiang said recently, in a telephone interview conducted through an interpreter. "When you listen to the crosstalk, it sounds funny, but...
- Mark Warner in Washington Post
We have too much crossfire, but not enough crosstalk,Warner said.