- n large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates; of sluggish tropical waters
- The Belgian authorities feel certain that the society of crocodile men was founded as an outgrowth of tribal rivalry.
- No one who wished to dissuade a crocodile from eating his tenth explorer would slap it on the back and say, 'Be a crocodile.
- Crocodile frittata, maybe, with some peppery wild spinach.
News & Articles
- Crocodile Hunter's daughter victim of Web death hoax
At the curious confluence of a very minor State Department scandal, promotions for a new Lifetime movie and old press clippings about the late Crocodile Hunter, the Internet briefly killed Bindi Irwin.
June 16, 2013 - Fox News
- Bindi Irwin Victim of Internet Death Hoax
The late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's daughter, Bindi Irwin, is alive, despite internet rumors saying that the 14-year-old Aussie died on Thursday.
June 15, 2013 - Extra TV
- Steve Irwin's Daughter, Bindi, Not Dead, but Victim of Creepy Trending Hoax
Bindi Irwin, the 14-year-old daughter of late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin, is alive and well despite the Internet's best efforts to get people to believe otherwise. A...
June 14, 2013 - E! Online
- David Lloyd George in The Age
I had to get off the horse and fall on the long eight foot high 2.5 metre) swamp grass to clear a path, when I fell straight into a crocodile nest,Mr George told The Courier-Mail newspaper. "There were some monstrous tracks and the big...
- Winston Churchill in Family Security Matters
When he was describing Nazism, Churchill said: "An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- David Obey in Forbes
The president is crying crocodile tears about the fact that the Congress has not yet passed his take-it-or-leave-it spending request for the Iraq war,said House Appropriations Committee Chairman David Obey, D-Wis. "The president needs to...