crock : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- n nonsense; foolish talk
that's a crock
- n an earthen jar (made of baked clay)
- v release color when rubbed, of badly dyed fabric
- v soil with or as with crock
- There are tips on brewing the best possible coffee without spending more money, making simple low-cost crock pot dinners, and improving your resume by eliminating over-used phrases .
- Three minutes later the executioner pulled a lever, and 16 pellets of sodium cyanide dropped into a crock of sulphuric acid beneath Abbott's chair.
- Product: The Crock-Pot How It Started: Introduced in the 1970s, now in the midst of a revival Judgment: A healthy alternative to microwave ovens The word crock-pot may conjure.
News & Articles
- Top Story
Just An Old Crock? Don’t Tell Couple Who Paid $86K For 19th-Century Piece Please login to view the requested resource. HARRISONBURG — On Saturday, auctioneer Jeffrey Evans was reminded why he should not assume how a bidding war will play out.
June 26, 2013 - The Harrisonburg Daily News-Record
- Crockpot recipes for easy summer meals
Elise Kunkel makes some creative and easy crockpot recipes, perfect for a busy summer and keeping the kitchen cool.
June 25, 2013 - WNDU 16 South Bend