- n a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
- n anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- n someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- Much maligned filmmaker Uwe Boll is taking on his critics in the boxing ring.
- A good thing, since he's a TV critic for Entertainment Weekly.
- Moore is such a big fat target, metaphorically speaking, that he attracts attacks from swarms of ideological critics, thus bringing his message to more people.
News & Articles
- Broadway Theatre Critic and Blogger Andrew C. McGibbon to Receive 2013 Fellowship at Eugene O’Neill Theater Center’s ...
TheAndyGram.com announces that Broadway theatre journalist, critic and blogger Andrew C. McGibbon has been accepted as a 2013 Fellow at the prestigious National Critics Institute at the Waterford, CT-based Eugene O’Neil Theater Center. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10815105.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Film critic Peter Rainer reflects on a 30-year career
The writer talks about his new book plus movie criticism in the Internet age, rethinking 'Apocalypse Now' and more. Peter Rainer, noted Christian Science Monitor film critic, Bloomberg News columnist and reviewer for NPR's FilmWeek, reflects upon his three-decade career in "Rainer on Film: Thirty Years of Film Writing in a Turbulent and Transformative Era."
June 10, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- A Critic's Guide to the 2013 Tony Awards
A Critic's Guide to the 2013 Tony Awards
June 9, 2013 - Time Magazine