crisis : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty
they went bankrupt during the economic crisis
- n a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
after the crisis the patient either dies or gets better
- A PTI cover story on the nature of the female midlife crisis - how do women deal with midlife differently than men?.
- John Gress Reuters A number of economists and banking industry experts believe the subprime crisis could metamorphose into the biggest debacle to hit the sector since the savings .
- Far beyond the thunder and lightning of the Little Rock crisis, the free world's major nations were caught up last week in a problem that nags more lives than race segregation or.
News & Articles
- Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center celebrates 30 years of providing lifesaving services
The Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center is hosting a Dance Party Celebration from 7 p.m. to midnight on Friday, June 21, at Mission Oak Grill’s Steeple Hall. The celebration will be the final event of the organization’s yearlong commemoration of its 3oth-anniversary awareness and education campaign.
June 15, 2013 - Amesbury News
- Crisis Of Confidence Could Spur Flight From US Tech
The dream is over. The era of US tech dominance in everything from servers, to routers, to the cloud is facing a crisis of confidence that could have far reaching impact. Trust is the basis of all commerce and the rapid realization that companies such as ATT, Sprint, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and Apple are actively assisting the NSA in their unrelenting quest to know everything could be the ...
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Crisis Ministries launches internal investigation, continues fundraising efforts
When Stacey Denaux started her job as CEO of Crisis Ministries nine years ago, Chief Financial Officer Carol Libby had already been working there for about a year. A certified public accountant from New York, Libby had moved to Charleston and taken a job at the homeless shelter, based in a former Piggly Wiggly warehouse on crumbling upper Meeting Street.
June 14, 2013 - Charleston City Paper