- n baby bed with high sides made of slats
- n a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n a bin or granary for storing grains
- n the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- n a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- v use a crib, as in an exam
- v take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- v line with beams or planks
crib a construction hole
- The box, or "air crib" as her father called it, was his own invention, a glassed-in, insulated, air-controlled crib that he thought would revolutionize child rearing and, in .
- The Sleepi goes from bassinet to crib to junior bed, and then transforms into two chairs.
- Such "crib deaths" happen in the best-doctored countries and to the best-cared-for babies.
News & Articles
- Recalls for crib bumpers, Cadillac SRXs
Recalls for crib bumpers, Cadillac SRXs good Housekeeping Reports Published Jun 12, 2013 12:20PM MDT The following products and vehicles were recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission or the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Unless otherwise indicated, discontinue use of the products immediately and return them to the store where purchased for a refund. For more ...
June 12, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- 'Corn Crib' back in action in Burlington - ABC5 News Des Moines, IA
BURLINGTON, Iowa (AP) - After some extensive repairs, Burlington's Corn Crib is back in action. The 4-foot-by-7-foot popcorn stand was operated by the late Hugh Meredith in Burlington for nearly 40 years.
June 8, 2013 - WOI-TV Des Moines
- Rib Crib's new downtown location to open Monday
Tulsa-based Rib Crib will open its long-awaited downtown Tulsa restaurant Monday.
June 8, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Nancy Nord in TIME
We ask parents to inspect your crib from time to time and tighten up the hardware,Nancy Nord, acting head of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, said in an interview Tuesday. "It's very important that parents understand they need to...
- Snoop Dogg in Washington Post
I've been a fan of `One Life to Live' since I was a baby,said Snoop, who's set to perform "Sensual Seduction" and "Life of Da Party." "My momma always had it on the tube in tha crib growing up. The opportunity to change up the theme...
- Condoleezza Rice in USA Today
I have no doubt there are those who wish to strangle a democratic and sovereign Lebanon in its crib,Rice said. "We, of course, also urgently want to end the violence."