- n a mortuary where corpses are cremated
- n a furnace where a corpse can be burned and reduced to ashes
- Brent's father Ray had opened the crematory in 1982, expanding on his grave-digging business.
- Parallel meetings of crematory and cemetery owners in Chicago last week revealed part of the big business which goes on behind the religious ritual of Death.
- In Maryland the legislature has shot down crematory regulation two years in a row.
News & Articles
- Area deaths for June 13
Jane Andrews Deuvall, 79, of Arizona, and formerly of Dover, died June 1. There will be no services. James E. Fox, 80, of Dover, died Tuesday. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday in Toland-Herzig Funeral Home & Crematory in Dover. Calling hours are 6 to 8 p.m. Friday.
June 13, 2013 - The Times-Reporter
- June D. Hubbell
June D. Hubbell (nee Glasse), 80, of Parma Heights and the south Florida area, passed away Monday, June 10, 2013, at Greenbrier Nursing Home in Parma Heights, following a lengthy illness. Funeral arrangements are being handled by Busch Funeral and Crematory Services, Elyria. 440-322-3717. Click here to read this story on The Chronicle-Telegram.Content copyright The [...] The post June D. Hubbell ...
June 12, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Cecil C. Gowing
Canaan, N.H. — Cecil C. Gowing, 89, died at his home on Jan. 12, 2013. A graveside committal service will be held on Saturday, June 15, 2013, at 2 p.m. in the Canaan St. Cemetery in Canaan. Ricker Funeral Home & Crematory in Lebanon is in charge of arrangements.
June 12, 2013 - Valley News