creel : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a wicker basket used by anglers to hold fish
- Presently, eight fish in his creel, Angler Larrowe attended services at another church, and said: "I feel that I have spent a Christian Sunday.
- Braving the enameled wilderness devised by Producer-Director Howard Hawks, Rock soon finds himself up to his creel in wine, women and Walton.
News & Articles
- Texas Blueberry Festival
Faith Creel, 5, admires her facial decoration at a face-painting booth, one of the numerous vendors along Main Street for the 24th annual Texas Blueberry Festival on Saturday in Nacogdoches.
June 9, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Enterprise to grow operations
Enterprise Products Chief Executive Mike Creel spoke to the Baytown Chamber of Commerce Tuesday, presenting a vision of a company that is growing to aggressively follow up on opportunities from the current energy boom – and that growth will benefit the company’s Mont Belvieu and Baytown area installations.
June 7, 2013 - Baytown Sun
- Most recent Hunting and Fishing posts
Published: Thursday, June 6, 2013, 12:01 a.m. A very good lingcod season is starting to wind down, but there are still fish to be had. State creel samplers at the Port of Everett ramp on Sunday tallied eight lings for 17 anglers.
June 7, 2013 - Everett Herald