creator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- n a person who grows or makes or invents things
- On the eve of his new show 'Dollhouse', creator Joss Whedon talks about souls, Captain America and how it feels to be a cult figure.
- Tim Kring, creator of Heroes, caused a bit of a stir last week when he blamed Heroes' ratings problems on DVR, DVD and online viewingwhich, he said, left the show's live ratings .
- Matthew Weiner, the creator of the award-winning TV series Mad Men, talks to Deirdre van Dyk about how today reflects the 1960s, the golden age of design and time travel.
News & Articles
- 'Twilight Zone' creator Rod Serling gets the spotlight in moving memoir by his daughter
Anne Serling has penned a deeply moving book about her father, Rod, the creator, host and principal writer of "The Twilight Zone."
June 16, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Tyler, The Creator Busted Driving Justin Bieber's Whip In New Security Footage
Odd Future rapper Tyler, the Creator appears to have been telling the truth after revealing he was, in fact, the person responsible for driving pop singer Justin Bieber's car last month and new video evidence backs up his claim. [Visit SOHH.com for more information]
June 14, 2013 - SOHH.com
- ‘Happy Endings’ Creator David Caspe Inks New Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
EXCLUSIVE : David Caspe is staying firmly in the Sony Pictures TV fold. The creator/executive producer of the studio’s cult ABC comedy Happy Endings has closed a new two-year overall deal with the studio. For the past three seasons, Caspe served as showrunner on Happy Endings. Following the show’s recent cancellation by ABC, Sony TV has been exploring other possible homes, and while talks with ...
June 14, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Thomas Jefferson in Town Hall
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,it states.
- Frank Lampard in Harrow Observer
Midfielder Frank Lampard said: "The thing with Wayne is that he is not just a goalscorer, he's a creator and works hard for the team, creating angles, not just an out-and-out striker."
- Mitt Romney in renewamerica.us
In his sensational "Faith in America" speech, Mitt emphasized the importance of judges who share basic American values: "We should acknowledge the Creator as did the Founders - in ceremony and word. He should remain on our currency, in our...