cran : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring
- The sleek "silver darlings" that shoal in the seas around Scotland are still sold by the traditional maze (630 fish), last (13,200 fish), or the cran (37 gallons).
- The most important fact about the $54 million cran berry industry, however, is that its health no longer depends on just the traditional holiday trade; cranberry products have .
- Its most ambitious efforts are two multiple-projector movies, cum-brously named Polyvision and Diapolye-cran.
News & Articles
- Steven Albert ‘Cranny’ Cran
Steven Albert “Cranny” Cran, 48, formerly of Stillwater, was born Oct. 8, 1964, and he died unexpectedly on May 28, … The post Steven Albert ‘Cranny’ Cran appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
June 13, 2013 - Stillwater Gazette
- Homeless Pedestrian Pushed Into Traffic and Killed
by John Madewell Members of the homeless community remembered the man struck and killed by a vehicle last week. Police accuse 41-year-old Steven Williams of shoving 58-year-old Steven Cran into traffic on Brainerd Road. ...
June 7, 2013 - WTVC Chattanooga
- Ted Rogers in Toronto Star
I used to run billboards in the early days that said `Look what CFRB listeners are missing,'says Rogers. "Thornton Cran hated me. Well, I hated him too."