- n any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- n very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- Women looking for nifty desserts are fond of the sweet drinks, such as Boggs cranberry liqueur, because they are good over ice cream, in a mousse or in cakes.
- BUREAUCRACY The Cranberry Boggle (Contd.
- Sophisticated drinkers are trying the Cape Codder (vodka, cranberry juice, a twist of lemon), and Arthur Godfrey, himself a Cape Cod cranberry grower, last week urged his .
News & Articles
- LET'S GO … to the Tannersville Cranberry Bog
From cinnamon ferns to wild rosemary to otter scat filled with crunched-up crayfish shells 8212 yes, we can see what those otters like to eat 8212 naturalist Brian Hardiman pointed out many fascinating aspects of the Tannersville Cranberry Bog on Wednesday morning. 8226 But the approximately 20 nature-lovers who...
June 15, 2013 - Times Leader
- No evidence that cranberry improves cats’ urinary health
Clinical trials in humans have had mixed results, with some showing that cranberry can be of benefit for urinary-tract issues. Alas, no veterinary studies found it fruitful for preventing or treating bacterial infections of the urinary tract in domesticated pets.
June 13, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Cranberry League: Sox red hot (10-0) so far
They have continued to assume their rightful place at the top of the Cranberry Baseball League standings. No, we are not talking about the Boston Red Sox, who have been in first place in the American East League standings, but your own Braintree White Sox.
June 12, 2013 - Braintree Forum
- Chris Phillips in Seattle Post Intelligencer
The holidays are the heart of cranberry tradition,Phillips said. "As much as we know cranberries have become a year-round sensation, the holiday season brings it home every year."
- Wes Welker in MarketWatch
Ocean Spray is great because it's a family company with some of the biggest Patriots fans I've met -- and I've met a few! So, I'm honored to don the cranberry bog waders,said Welker.
- Anthony Bourdain in Rolling Stone
It'sa traditional Thanksgiving/Christmas meal with turkey, all the trimmings, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie : some Christmas carols : and a vicious brother-on-brother knife fight,Bourdain said. "We spent a fair amount of time spraying...