- n the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
- He still considers a wide-frequency response a must (good rigs now put out from 40 cps, the lowest bass viol note, to 15,000.
News & Articles
- CPS Legally Leaves Door Open To Keeping 10 Of 50 Schools Open
Until a new judge can be assigned to a lawsuit filed by the Chicago Teachers Union and parents from 10 elementary schools, CPS attorneys agreed the district wouldn’t take any permanent actions at the schools in question.
June 12, 2013 - CBS Chicago
- CPS legally leaves door open to keeping the lights on at 10 of 50 schools set to close
For now, Chicago Public Schools has legally left the door open to the possibility of halting 10 of its 50 historic school closings. Until a new judge can be assigned to a lawsuit filed by the Chicago Teachers Union and parents from 10 elementary schools, CPS attorneys agreed the district wouldn’t take any permanent actions at the schools in question. The CTU filed suit a week after the historic ...
June 11, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- CPS five-year plan lacks specifics
Chicago Public Schools officials put out a five-year plan Monday called “The Next Generation: Chicago’s Children,” but didn’t go into much depth about how it will be implemented. The 28-page, glossy booklet is broken into five parts—or pillars—that CPS CEO Barbara Byrd-Bennett said will improve the public schools. “In our classrooms right now is a Nobel prize winner, a world-renowned auther, an ...
June 11, 2013 - WBEZ 91.5 Chicago
- Sir Ian Blair in Basingstoke Gazette
Writing to Mr Huhne, Sir Ian said: "Matters relating to the donations to political parties are dealt with, in the first instance, by the Electoral Commission. The CPS and the Electoral Commission have been in dialogue with us this afternoon."...
- Peter Hain in Times Online
In a statement, Mr Hain said: "The Cabinet Secretary stated that I complied fully with the Ministerial Code, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) exonerated me and now the Parliamentary authorities have also accepted that the mistakes I made were...
- Jude Law in San Francisco Chronicle
Law tells People.com, "The police have told me that they and the CPS have examined the photographer's allegation extremely carefully and made the decision that there is no further action to be taken. Of course I am delighted to be vindicated."