- Another change is cowgirl competition.
- From here to the foxy cowgirl outfits of JonBenet Ramsey isn't a stretch.
- Case's studiously art-directed image belies a fundamental passion and a noteworthy set of pipes that cut to the chase in a satisfying set of tunes penned by the new wave cowgirl .
News & Articles
- Local Cowgirl looking for success at National High School Finals Rodeo
Local Cowgirl Halie Hebert a freshman at DeRidder High School is looking to finish strong at the National High School Rodeo in Rock Springs, Wyoming later this summer.
June 18, 2013 - Beauregard Daily News
- Kruse wins PRCA Belt barrels
Professional cowgirl Lindsay Kruse of Winston captured the Belt PRCA Rodeo barrel racing championship Sunday, spinning the pattern in 17.48 seconds. Kruse collected $1,385 for her victory.
June 18, 2013 - Helena Independent Record
- Prep rodeo: Tragedy strikes twice, but cowgirl perseveres
Prep rodeo: Tragedy strikes twice, but cowgirl perseveres by Alex Riggins The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 17, 2013 01:02PM MDT Heber City • Savannah Pratt called her father, Casey, to let him know she was on her way home and would be there in about an hour. Savannah, in between her sophomore and junior year at the time, had just won the Silver State barrel racing championship in Nevada. She ...
June 15, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Dita Von Teese in News Letter
Von Teese said: "I am a little bit nervous about my performance but it's good to be nervous. It's a classic striptease, 1950 cowgirl style. I'll be riding the lipstick but I can't think of a better way to put out the message (about safe sex) than to...
- Mike Enzi in Billings Gazette
The Cowgirl basketball team and coaching staff serve as an excellent example of what the state of Wyoming represents, plain old hard work and steadfast dedication,Enzi said. "This once underestimated team made a statement before the...
- Sandra Day O Connor in San Francisco Chronicle
It takes more than a stretch of our imaginations to imagine that the nation's second-oldest institution of higher learning, here in the great state of Virginia, has decided to accept as its chancellor a cowgirl from Arizona,said O'Connor, who...