- n a room in which a lawcourt sits
television cameras were admitted in the courtroom
- Soon after that, the audio feed from the courtroom was abruptly cut off.
- Visibly relieved, he walked out of the courtroom without burying his face behind a blue binder, as had done on the first three days of the trial.
- Some 700 miles from the courtroom, where survivors and families watched the verdict on a closed-circuit video transmission at the Federal Aviation Building in Oklahoma City, cheers .
News & Articles
- Public can rent old courtroom
How'd you like to work in a courtroom, without having to go to law school.
June 21, 2013 - WALB Albany
- Angela Steinfurth makes second courtroom appearance
As the search for missing Toledo toddler Elaina continues, her mother, Angela Steinfurth, has been behind bars on child endangering charges. Steinfurth made a brief courtroom appearance Thursday morning.
June 20, 2013 - Toledo News Now
- Kane reinforces courtroom policy on cellphones
Kane County court officials are requiring that people completely power down their phones before entering a courtroom or risk that their phones be confiscated. Exceptions to this rule are licensed attorneys, media members and jurors waiting to be called. Chief Judge Judith Brawka said court officials wanted to be consistent and remind people of rules, especially now that extended media coverage ...
June 19, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Isiah Thomas in 940 News
I'm innocent, very innocent, and I did not do the things she has accused me in this courtroom of doing,Thomas said. "I'm extremely disappointed that the jury did not see the facts in this case. I will appeal this, and I remain confident in...
- Mike Nifong in Sports Network
It does not contribute to the cause of justice in Durham for me to serve as the sitting district attorney for every time I walk into the courtroom [there are] people pointing a finger at me and saying there's the guy in the Duke lacrosse case,...
- Judge Alex Kozinski in Los Angeles Times
We hope that being able to see and hear what transpires in the courtroom will lead to a better public understanding of our judicial processes and enhanced confidence in the rule of law,Kozinski said. "The experiment is designed to help us...