- r in a counterintuitive manner
- As Claussen points out, a successful summit would be one that, counterintuitively, leaves much undecided while attaching a firm deadline to the end of negotiations, with 2010 .
- Durham also suggests, counterintuitively, that kids should have access to more media.
- When TV reflects a shift in the public mood, it often does so counterintuitively: 24 thrived under Bush, but so did The West Wing; Norman Lear's progressive comedies flourished .
News & Articles
- Your Playbook To Profit From Falling Currencies
In recent days, investors might not have noticed a very unusual trend playing out in global markets. A number of once-robust currencies are in freefall against the U.S. dollar -- and counterintuitively, ...
June 13, 2013 - StreetAuthority Network via Yahoo! Finance