cosmetician : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who sells or applies cosmetics
- n someone who works in a beauty parlor
- To the Parisian branch of the cosmetician Harriet Hubbard Ayer went another urgent request, mustering out Europe's leading makeup expert, Nathalie, for the duration of the .
- A cosmetician applied a thin coat of flesh-colored makeup to their naked bodies, and it was time to get into their costumes, such as they were.
- Because of excessive ornamentation in his earlier work, Yamasaki's critics have tended to type cast him as an "exterior decorator," or cosmetician.