byooh ti shuhn
- n someone who works in a beauty parlor
- Now 39, she came from a poor family in Mansfield, Ohio ("I grew up on peanut butter sandwiches"), and worked as a beautician to send herself to Ohio State University.
- He became a real estate agent, married his landlady, a beautician named Emily Pacheo who was 13 years his senior.
- So she visited another beautician who pinched and tweaked her nose into shape, then treated her with more injections than Saleha can now count.
- Lewis Mumford in Independent
The book's gems transcend obvious iconography, or what Lewis Mumford described as the car industry's "secret collaboration between the beautician and the mortician".