- n an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- This Sunday, he'll proudly present the thriving plant to his moms all three of them who will also receive corsages from their husband, and a giant card from their 11 .
- Tuxedoed boys escorted dates who wore corsages.
- She is impeccably dressed, her white hair is immaculate, and she wears a corsage of pink baby roses on her lapel.
News & Articles
- Prince William Co. Woman Celebrates 103rd Birthday
The day after she celebrated her 103rd birthday, Doris Woodring was gifted a cake, corsage and balloons by the staff of Giant Foods in Woodbridge.
June 12, 2013 - NBC Washington
- A+ Students
Rosehill Elementary School Assistant Principal Kristen Lee presented second grade student Eryka Marshall with a wrist corsage at the 27th Annual Academic Awards Banquet. Marshall was among 75 other students who were honored at the banquet as A+ Students.
June 8, 2013 - The Tomball Potpourri
- Readers' snapshot: A poppy corsage for the mayor
Miss Poppy, Stephania Bigham, and Master Poppy, Caleb Webber, pause after presenting a poppy corsage to Mayor Kathy Catazaro-Perry.
June 6, 2013 - The Massillon Independent
- Ann Powers in Reuters UK
Instead, the 'Idol' finalists mostly came across like prom dates: really adorable, precocious even, but corsage carriers nonetheless,Powers wrote.
- Natasha Bedingfield in CTV.ca
We don't really do proms the way you guys do proms, where you really go all out,said Bedingfield. "You have to have a date and a corsage. For us, it's just like a graduation ball where everyone gets drunk, there's a lot of fun, and they...