- n an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- n a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- Jammed on the station platform to greet them with bouquets of white chrysanthemums were hundreds of officials and theatrical personalities, backed by thousands of unofficial well .
- Earlier, Charles and Diana's two sons, Princes William and Harry, accepted bouquets of flowers in memory of the princess and chatted .
- The image that was made public on Valentine's Day looks like an extraterrestrial bouquet, a blossom from another galaxy.
News & Articles
- Dickson’s Week in Review, June 9-15
Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari recently got married. Several Bears’ offensive linemen attended the ceremony, so before the bride could throw the bouquet she was sacked.
June 16, 2013 - Omaha World-Herald
- Alfred Clark celebrates 100th birthday
Alfred Clark, left, a resident at The Village of Laurel Run Senior Living Community, Fayetteville, was recognized with a bouquet of balloons for his upcoming 100th birthday June 13 during the community s June 8 ice cream social.
June 13, 2013 - Chambersburg Public Opinion
- Burpee CEO Reblooms Urban Agriculture
A beautiful bouquet of flowers is an endangered species, according to one of the nation's leading experts, as gardeners throughout America devote almost all their energies growing vegetables instead of ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Emmanuel III Delly in Forbes
Iraq is a bouquet of flowers of different colors, each color represents a religion or ethnicity but all of them have the same scent,the 80-year-old Delly told the congregation.
- George Takei in WLWT
For now, Brad and I are enjoying the delicious dilemma of deciding where, when, and how we will be married,Takei wrote on his blog. "Marriage equality took a long time, but, like fine wine, its bouquet is simply exquisite."
- Sepp Blatter in The Canadian Press
It will be really a bouquet of flowers and ladies will be included (in having an award category),Blatter said.