- n plant of southern and southeastern United States grown for its yellow flowers that can be dried
- n an annual Eurasian plant cultivated in North America having showy heads of blue or purple or pink or white flowers
- His pale baby face, with its cornflower-blue eyes beneath a tangle of yellow hair, might suggest a choir boywhich he has been.
- For Darryl Zanuck's forthcoming The Longest Day, Swift supplied the sheared-cornflower accents of Dwight David Eisenhower.
- BLUE royal, sky, mist, wave, lake, storm, oasis, cornflower .
News & Articles
- Transplants thrive with country life
Nicknamed the “hug garden” because of its semi-circle shape, the Greenwich woman has lovingly cultivated a variety of cornflower, coneflower, columbine, lady’s mantle, phlox, daylilies, poppies and ornamental grasses that are the focal point of the side yard.
June 9, 2013 - The Post-Star