- n a bottle opener that pulls corks
- v move in a spiral or zigzag course
- So, we landed in one of those corkscrew landings and ran out because they said there might be sniper fire.
- Now, to open the bottle, grab the battery-powered corkscrew (above middle) from Select Brands ($25; a rechargeable version is available for $50), press a button, and with almost no .
- The A320 is a big plane 130 passengers too big to execute the infamous "Baghdad welcome," that heart-stopping corkscrew dive that characterized all my previous landings.
News & Articles
- Villa Palmeras in Estero host grand opening today
ESTERO — The public is invited to the grand opening of Villa Palmeras today, June 9 from noon to 5 p.m. This new, gated community of paired villa homes by Neal Communities is on Three Oaks Parkway just south of Corkscrew Road. Guests can view two model homes and the recently completed Coconut Club amenity. There are also 12 homes under construction that will be move-in-ready this fall ...
June 9, 2013 - Naples Daily News
- Margaret Anderson Kelliher in Minneapolis Star Tribune
This is not a roller coaster we're on, it's a corkscrew or one of those crazy upside-down rides where everybody gets sick,said House Speaker Margaret Anderson Kelliher, DFL-Minneapolis.
- Jon Fogarty in Motorsport.com
It was very strange,said Fogarty, who still held on to second on the grid with a qualifying lap of 1:19.951 (100.771 mph). "That has never happened to us before. I went around the lefthander at the top of the Corkscrew and I was under...
- Barack Obama in CBS News
While discussing a visit to Bosnia during the signing of the Dayton Peace Accords as First Lady, Clinton took a swipe at Obama saying, "We landed in one of those corkscrew landings and ran out because they said their might be snipers. I don't...