- n the act of converging (coming closer)
- v be adjacent or come together
- v approach a limit as the number of terms increases without limit
- v move or draw together at a certain location
- v come together so as to form a single product
- And it is not just that time of the century; it is that time of year too, with Holy Week, the vernal equinox and a partial lunar eclipse converging, all heated up by the .
- Cushing, twice wounded, stayed at his guns, firing double canister at the converging Confederates until a third shot got him.
- And so, for his week in which he rocked the markets and renewed questions about the nature of our digitally-converging future, Jean-Marie Messier is our Person of the Week.
News & Articles
- Longview hosts ASA Girls State Tournament this weekend
Teams spanning the northern portions of Texas are converging on Longview June 14-16 to battle for three state championships. Forty-five squads are competing in the 2013 Texas Amateur Softball Association Girls Fastpitch 10-Under, 12-Under and 14-Under Class "C" State Tournaments at Lear Park Softball Complex.
June 15, 2013 - CBS 19 Tyler
- Vehicles collide south of Rushville
A report of a two-vehicle accident shortly after 2 p.m. Thursday resulted in multiple emergency responders converging on the 1900 block of South SR 3 near the intersection of Base Road.
June 14, 2013 - Rushville Republican
- Flatten Layers to Reduce Infrastructure Opex
Converging layers within packet optical networks can reduce infrastructure capex and opex, claims MRV Communications.
June 13, 2013 - Enterprise Networking Planet
- Dick Marty in Independent
Once we have the benefit of that information, we can come back again to the more fundamental question of how do we create a field operation that is adapted to and equipped to manage the converging challenges and converging complexities of our... Dr Andrew von Eschenbach http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_von_Eschenbach&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHR7KvFWWZxOFqWSZgnQKRs5dgatg FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Aug01/0,4670,FDALabs,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF0nPu7mkrPVb50NrfSkDnzU-KyeA Aug 1, 2007
22049 29575 converging Today Mr Marty, unveiling the details in Paris, commented: Even if proof, in the classical meaning of the term, is not as yet available, a number of coherent and converging elements indicate that such secret detention centres did indeed exist in...