contort : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v twist and press out of shape
- Mining can impact all of this: it can strengthen Mongolia's nascent pluralism, or contort the government into a corrupt kleptocracy; develop the entire country, or enrich only a .
- This would suggest Obama is far too naive to become president, so they'll contort some more.
- Three men and a girl squeal or kneel or sit with their backs to the audience, climb things while they rhyme things, weave about or dance or contort while singing ballads or blues.
News & Articles
- Stiff as a Board-A Gentle Introduction to Yoga-Pt 1
If you have ever been reluctant to walk into a yoga class for fear that you would not be able to contort your body into the various yoga poses, you are NOT alone! In this one-day workshop, you will learn yoga in simple and logical steps, with modifications to help make each pose work for you. You will also learn a basic routine that you can do safely from the comfort of your own home. This ...
June 6, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Jason Kenney in Calgary CTV
Being a deserter from voluntary military service in a democracy does not, in anyway, meet the standard international definition of a refugee......we're not going to contort the refugee laws to suit some people's political agenda,says Jason...
- Dom Capers in ESPNMilwaukee.com
I think he's got some naturalness rushing the passer,Capers said. "Some of the good pass rushers have flexibility in their body where they can kind of contort their body. They can get skinny, get their hips around, get their shoulders by a...
- Ted Thompson in Packer Report
He'sa gifted athlete,Thompson said. "He can contort his body and make all kinds of difficult catches. He does the one-handed thing, he does the whole bit. He'sa very gifted player and I'm sure somebody's going to figure out how to (utilize...