- v satisfy in a limited way
He contented himself with one glass of beer per day
- v make content
I am contented
- a satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
a contented smile
- On the heels of a painful divorce, the woman who had previously looked forward to a contented life of domesticated bliss sets out to explore the world and seek out her true destiny.
- THE BAHAMAS have long drawn contented visitors -- from the Arawak Indians in the ninth century to the Spanish in the 15th to Blackbeard, who in the early 18th century turned New .
- For most couples, passion and romance eventually fade over time, and a more calm, contented love takes over as the years go by.
News & Articles
- These 'Breast Milk'-Flavored Lollipops Are Really Taking Off
What slowly dawned on me was that my friends were actually producing milk so delicious it could turn a screaming, furious child into a docile, contented one. I knew I had to capture that flavor,Darling writes.
June 7, 2013 - Business Insider
- Inn at Clamber Hill offers exceptional dining experience
Itand#8217;s a nice drive to the Inn at Clamber Hill, in Petersham near Quabbin Reservoir, and a visit is well worth it. Youand#8217;ll be escaping the workaday world and entering the wooded seclusion of a friendly, excellence-oriented inn and restaurant; once settled, you may not wish to leave. Meals here tend to create cozy, contented diners in no mood to go anywhere and#8212; not a problem if ...
June 6, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Stephen Ireland in guardian.co.uk
Asked whether he considers Robinho to be committed, Ireland replied: "Very surprisingly, yes. He really thinks deeply about the club. He seems really happy and contented, even his family seems settled and he seems to be really at home. I've no...
- Marcos Senna in BBC Sport
Senna told the Villarreal website: "I know they are negotiating my situation and I hope that it is fixed soon so I know what my future will be. Villarreal opened doors to me and the truth is that I am very contented."