- n (anthropology) related by blood
- They do not attack the binary nature of marriage, the consanguinity provisions or any of the other gate-keeping provisions of the marriage licensing law.
- Can you reduce the number of guests in the previous problem by relaxing the marriage consanguinity laws? If so, what is the least relaxation which will achieve this?.
- The legal limit is 10, set to minimize the chances of what is called inadvertent consanguinity half siblings, unaware they had the same donor father, together having children .
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago in Asianjournal.com
Citing Section 5 of the Anti-Graft and Corruption Practices Act, Escudero said, "it shall be unlawful for the spouse or for any relative by consanguinity or affinity, within the third civil degree of the President of the Philippines, Vice-President...
- Kari Stefansson in FOXNews
These are not the results we expected to find,Stefansson said in a telephone interview. "I have been brought up in a culture that looks down on consanguinity so I feel somewhat ill at ease with such data in many ways. This is not what I...
- Juan Ponce Enrile in Inquirer.net
Any spouse or relative of the President, Vice President, Senate President and House Speaker to the fourth degree of consanguinity cannot intervene in any contract with the government,said Enrile.