- n an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- a serving or tending to connect
- s involving the joint activity of two or more
the conjunctive focus of political opposition
News & Articles
- FPUD briefs Congressional aides on project
Thursday, June 20 th , 2013 Issue 25, Volume 17. Fallbrook Public Utility District general manager Brian Brady and FPUD assistant general manager Jack Bebee traveled to Washington, DC, to brief Congressional staff members on the Santa Margarita River Conjunctive Use Project.
June 20, 2013 - The Fallbrook Village News
- Butch Otter in Capital Press (subscription)
The court made it clear that we must be guided by the 'prior appropriation' doctrine in the Idaho Constitution and conjunctive management rules developed to preserve and protect our precious water,Otter said.