- n an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- n an instrumentality that connects
- s connecting or tending to connect
connective remarks between chapters
connective tissue in animals
News & Articles
- First Details On The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Telltale Games has been teasing the release of its 400 Days DLC, which it's calling a special episode. Today at E3, the team showcased one of the character's stories. Telltale decided to give fans 400 Days to provide "connective tissue" between seasons one and two. You must already have season one to play the DLC. Telltale also recommends you don't jump into 400 Days without playing any of The ...
June 11, 2013 - Game Informer
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Introduces HaloPlex Next-Generation Sequencing Panels Targeting Cancer and Inherited ...
Agilent Technologies Inc. today introduced a new series of HaloPlex next-generation sequencing panels targeting specific disease states. Two catalog products, the HaloPlex Cancer Research Panel and the HaloPlex Cardiomyopathy Research Panel, plus five predesigned research panels for arrhythmia, ICCG genomic regions, X chromosome, Noonan syndrome, and connective tissue disorders are now available.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Hormonal treatment for endometrial cancer does not directly target the malignant cells
( University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences ) Rogesterone, a female hormone that can be used as a therapy for endometrial cancer, eliminates tumor cells indirectly by binding to its receptor in connective tissue cells residing in the tumor microenvironment.
June 11, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Aretha Franklin in FOXNews
This beautiful, kind, kind man wrote and sang poetically and unselfconsciously about love ...... redefining popular music in the '60s, using the connective power of song to break down the barriers of black and white,Franklin said.
- Frank Gehry in The MIT Tech
In an interview with The New York Times, Gehry said, "A building goes together with seven billion pieces of connective tissue. The chances of it getting done ever without something colliding or some misstep are small."
- Mick Fleetwood in National Post
It's the first time we've done this,said Fleetwood, "and it'll be refreshing in that we're selecting really emotive, connective songs that we've enjoyed throughout the years, that we hope people will be familiar with. I would love to do...