- n the person who leads a musical group
- n a substance that readily conducts e.g. electricity and heat
- n the person who collects fares on a public conveyance
- n a device designed to transmit electricity, heat, etc.
News & Articles
- Wellesley students, parents protest reassignment of high school orchestra conductor
By Jaclyn Reiss, Town Correspondent A decision by Wellesley school district officials to reassign a popular high school orchestra conductor...
June 18, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Strukture Introduces Conductor Style Music Stand SCMS-BK
Conductor style music stands now available from music accessories manufacturer Strukture (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10746823.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Conductor Hires New CFO to Meet Global Demand for Its SEO Platform
Conductor, the first choice in Search Engine Optimization technology, today announced the appointment of Jim Caci as Chief Financial Officer . Mr. Caci will lead Conductor's finance, accounting, human ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Martin Windrow in The Associated Press
Bigeard was personally fearless, tactically brilliant, and an intuitive master of terrain, who could conduct a battle by map and radio like the conductor of an orchestra. He inspired the absolute loyalty of his officers and men,said Windrow,...
- Bill Clinton in allvoices
In all your life and creative work you have many times shown the truth that art and morality together supplement each other and constitute a single goal. In all of the world you are known not only as a brilliant cellist and gifted conductor but as... Vladimir Putin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEq0F6D8mAvzROamVW8urBf2pIjsw International Herald Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/27/arts/EU-A-E-MUS-Russia-Rostropovich.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGLGsCRL8G8mA1fQPgisvMl7QFRuw Mar 27, 2007
20846 28650 conductor Laughing at the apparent chaos of vuvuzuela noise, Clinton told reporters that there doesn't seem to be a conductor anywhere. Nobody seems to have a music script but I swear they were playing together. They somehow swarmed:I can't go home without...