compere : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n British term for someone who introduces television acts or cabarets etc
- v act as a master of ceremonies
News & Articles
- Flavor Unit Sets Pic From Meek Mill Song ‘The Tony Story’; Rapper Will Star, Cess Silvera To Helm
EXCLUSIVE : Flavor Unit Entertainment partners Queen Latifah and Shakim Compere are teaming with Meek Mill and James Lindsay of Dream Chasers Films to produce a film based on Mill’s song “ The Tony Story “. Mill will star in the film which is a fictional American crime drama influenced by Mill’s experiences growing up hard in Philadelphia. The script is being written by Carlito Rodriquez ...
June 26, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Michelle McManus in Glasgow Daily Record
Pop Idol Michelle said: "I'm singing at Blackpool Pride this weekend and the organisers pick a singer every year to duet with compere Steve Paulden. We are doing a duet of Better The Devil You Know and I've only had a couple of days to learn it....
- Ted Robbins in This Is Lancashire
I think the reason we've all been successful is that we never believed showbiz was anything other than a lot of hard graft and that you make your own luck,said Ted. "Dad still sees himself as compere of our family show. If we have a family...
- Sushma Swaraj in Expressindia.com
Swaraj says, "The present Union Minister of State for Finance Pawan Kumar Bansal was elected the General Secretary of the PU Students' Council when I was studying. He asked me to compere his oath-taking ceremony. After I told him I was busy on the...