- n the travel of a commuter
- v exchange positions without a change in value
- v travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- v change the order or arrangement of
- v exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- v exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
News & Articles
- How to inspect your trees before the storm
Ahead of severe weather, homeowners need to take stock of the trees around their house and along their commuting route.
June 12, 2013 - WTOP Radio Washington, DC
- Despite hurdles, many are making the choice to bike to work
The 39 largest U.S. cities designated Bicycle Friendly Communities by the League of American Bicyclists saw an 80 percent increase in bike commuting from 2000 to 2011, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey. The exact numbers for the City of Greenville as well as Greenville County and the Upstate are hard to determine. The same U.S. Census Bureau American Community ...
June 12, 2013 - The Greenville News
- Bike With Your Neighbor set for June 23
CRYSTAL LAKE – When it comes to commuting around Crystal Lake, less is more for Steve Fuller.
June 11, 2013 - Northwest Herald
- Roy Blunt in Indianapolis Star
President Bush did the right thing today in commuting the prison term for Scooter Libby,said House Minority Whip Roy Blunt, R-Mo. "The punishment did not fit the crime."
- Kellyanne Conway in Business Wire (press release)
Web commuting certainly appears to be a trend-in-the-making,said Kellyanne Conway, CEO and president of the polling company, inc. "The technology is so available, and so reasonably priced, that people of all backgrounds, situations and...