- a marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
a coherent argument
- s capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
she was more coherent than she had been just after the accident
- a (physics) of waves having a constant phase relation
- s sticking together
two coherent sheets
- His explanation got him a big round of applause since it was concise and coherent .
News & Articles
- Guest Post: Why The Surveillance State Must Be Erased
Submitted by Brandon Smith of Alt-Market blog , In America today there is a great rushing storm, a swirling hurricane of clashing opinions and ideologies that defy coherent organization and classification. This social tempest has been triggered by certain revelations among the general public on issues which we in the Liberty Movement have long been aware. The fact that our government is bought ...
June 12, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- The Inside Scoop on Google's Visual Design Guidelines
What makes Google look like Google? A group of Google designers have shared the various quirks and guidelines behind the tech giant's visual aesthetics, giving us a glimpse at how Google works to keep a coherent look across its products. SEE ALSO: Google+ Redesign Looks a Lot Like Facebook, Pinterest In a two-part project posted on online portfolio site Behance , Google's Roger Oddone, Yan Yan ...
June 12, 2013 - Mashable
- Advanced Photonix Introduces New Coherent Receiver With Integrated VOA For High-Capacity 100G Networks
ANN ARBOR, Mich., June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Photonix ® (NYSE MKT: API), today announced that Picometrix, LLC, an API wholly owned subsidiary, has introduced a new 100G coherent receiver and ...
June 7, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Elizabeth Taylor in AFP
I cannot be part of the public hoopla. And I cannot guarantee that I would be coherent to say a word,Taylor wrote in her "tweet."
- Hilary Benn in Guardian Unlimited
We do not use the phrase 'war on terror' because we can't win by military means alone, and because this isn't us against one organized enemy with a clear identity and a coherent set of objectives,Benn said. "It is the vast majority of the...
- Henry Paulson in Reuters UK
Paulson said the G7 central bank governors and finance ministers "finalized an aggressive action plan to address the turmoil in global financial markets and the stresses on our financial institutions. This action plan provides a coherent framework...