- a of or relating to the cochlea of the ear
News & Articles
- Helping to restore balance after inner ear disorder
A new study makes the first attempts to design and test a vestibular prosthesis to help restore balance for those with Meniere's disease. Many disorders of the inner hear which affect both hearing and balance can be hugely debilitating and are currently largely incurable. Cochlear implants have been used for many years to replace lost hearing resulting from inner ear damage. However, to date ...
June 13, 2013 - Science Daily
- Cochlear Americas Receives FDA Approval for the First and Only Ear Level Accessory for ...
The Aqua Accessory allows recipients to shower and swim under water with their Cochlear™ Nucleus® 5 Sound Processor CENTENNIAL, Colo. - Cochlear Americas, the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, announced today that the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a one-of-a-kind Aqua Accessory compatible with the Cochlear Nucleus 5 Sound Processor. The Aqua Accessory is a ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Cochlear and S3 Group Development Partnership Results in Design Excellence Award for the Cochlear’s Nucleus CR120 ...
S3 Group is proud to announce that the Cochlear Nucleus CR120 Intraoperative Remote Assistant, an innovation resulting from a development partnership with Cochlear, received a fina
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Sharan Burrow in Melbourne Herald Sun
The Rudd Government should bring in its main legislation to overturn the Howard Government's IR laws as soon as possible,Ms Burrow said. "In recent weeks there has been clear evidence that Telstra, Rio Tinto, Cochlear and other major...
- Vinton Cerf in San Jose Mercury News
My wife has two cochlear implants and they work,Cerf said, giving a present day example.
- Marlee Matlin in Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
I've seen my share of scripts, mostly poorly researched, featuring cochlear implant storylines,Matlin says. "This was the first one that looked at the issue intelligently, accurately."