- r without doubt or question
they were clearly lost
history has clearly shown the folly of that policy
- r in an intelligible manner
- r clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment
I could clearly see myself in his situation
- r in an easily perceptible manner
could be seen clearly under the microscope
- Vice President Dick Cheney in International Herald Tribune
Told by reporters about the Taliban claim of responsibility for the attack, Cheney said: "I think they clearly try to find ways to question the authority of the central government. Striking at Bagram with a suicide bomber, I suppose, is one way to...
- Barack Obama in San Francisco Chronicle
I take my share of the blame for not explaining it more clearly to the American people,Obama said. "I know that with all the lobbying and horse-trading, the process left most Americans wondering, 'What's in it for me?' "
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in ABC News
Clinton said, however, "We have noticed that the pirates are buying more and more sophisticated equipment. They're buying faster and more capable vessels. They are clearly using their ransom money for their benefit, both personally and on behalf of...