cl : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a common nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; best known as a heavy yellow irritating toxic gas; used to purify water and as a bleaching agent and disinfectant; occurs naturally only as a salt (as in sea water)
- n a metric unit of volume equal to one hundredth of a liter
- s being ten more than one hundred forty
News & Articles
- Today's Belmont Results
1st-$31,000, cl, 3YO up, 1 1/16mi, tf., clear.
June 15, 2013 - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Connecticut Utilities Expect Significant Bids for Solar LREC/ZREC Program
In late spring, the Connecticut Light & Power Company (CL&P) and the United Illuminating Company (UI) announced the joint issuance for the second year of the Low and Zero Emissions Renewable Energy Credit (LREC and ZREC) Program. The utilities issued the program in the form of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for bids for 15 year contracts with LREC an
June 14, 2013 - Renewable Energy World
- Families Evacuated from Condemned Bristol Home
Bristol police said the CL&P employee was sent to the 22 High Street because there was no electrical service. Photo Credit: NBCConnecticut.com
June 14, 2013 - NBC Connecticut
- Matt Damon in Houston Chronicle
I hope to. I was just talking to the governor (Gov. CL ButchOtter) about that," Damon said. "I'm hoping that a lot of people from the industry come to Idaho _ the mountains, the desert, the city, with everything that you have going for...
- Marc Anthony in Kansas City Star
As the daughter of CL Franklin, there was always someone stopping by their house, like Dinah Washington, who was a member of Rev. Franklin's church; James Cleveland and Mahalia Jackson,said Mark Anthony Neal, of a professor of black pop...
- President Bush in BBC News
President Bush said: "The 'Queen of Soul' has been a singer all her life, thanks to the early encouragement of her mother, Barbara, and her father, the Reverend CL Franklin. They raised their daughter to be a woman of achievement, deep character and...