- n an acknowledgment that can be used to say hello or goodbye (aloha is Hawaiian and ciao is Italian)
News & Articles
- Ciao Ciao Updates Website to Improve User Experience for Travelers
Italian destination specialist, Ciao Ciao Italy, has recently updated its website in order to make it easier, more convenient, and more exciting for travelers to arrange their Italian vacations (PRWeb July 02, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10892825.htm
July 2, 2013 - PRWeb
- Preity Zinta in Times of India
Ok! Its my birthday weekend so now I am going back to focusing on me......he he he! Trying to cook some Indian food 4 my Indian tummy! Ciao,Preity posted.
- Mary Ann Esposito in Staten Island Advance - SILive.com
I was very proud of them both, but I have to go back to my first visit to Italy,said Mrs. Esposito whose 10th cookbook, "Ciao Italia: Slow and Easy" (St. Martin's Press, $27.95), was published last month.
- Adrian Fenty in Washington City Paper (blog)
The 'Ciao, bella!' makes you feel so good,said Fenty, who brings her grandsons to the shop..........Friends and family members sang along to the music blaring from his shop Friday, as meatballs and pastries were passed among the crowd of...