aloha : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an acknowledgment that can be used to say hello or goodbye (aloha is Hawaiian and ciao is Italian)
- In Hawaii last week, Jack Hall, regional director of Harry Bridges' International Longshoremen's and Warehousemen's Union, five other aloha-shirted defendants and the wife of.
- But this year the aloha spirit is suddenly subdued.
- We want to thank Tutu's friends and extended ohana for the outpouring of aloha over the past few weeks.
News & Articles
- Aloha standoff ends with woman's arrest
A 41-year-old Aloha woman was arrested Wednesday evening after she fired a handgun in her house, sending at least two bullets through a wall into a neighbor’s house. Washington County sheriff’s deputies took Alisha Mannis into custody after a several-hour standoff at her house in the 15900 block of Southwest ...
June 21, 2013 - Portland Tribune
- Aloha gunfire hits two houses, no one injured
ALOHA, Ore. (AP) — The Washington County sheriff's office says a woman who had been drinking Wednesday night fired a gun inside her home and the bullets hit two neighboring houses in Aloha. No one was injured.
June 20, 2013 - KTVZ Bend
- Say Aloha to These Hawaiian Stocks
Say Aloha to These Hawaiian Stocks
June 19, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Dog Chapman in E! Online
I have the utmost respect and aloha for black people who have suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred,Chapman said. "I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful...
- Neil Abercrombie in MLive.com
He has been raised literally in the spirit of aloha. The foundation of his character was shaped by Hawaii's multicultural society,Abercrombie said. "Diversity should unite us rather than divide us."