- n a record or narrative description of past events
- v record in chronological order; make a historical record
- It was good to read our Squadron's chronicle once we came back for the reunion after 25 years.
- The chronicle of the city recorded the events that led to the decline of a once famous city.
- The pictures in the gallery chronicle the rise and fall of the annual cattle fair in that dusty town.
News & Articles
- Sangre Chronicle > Opinion > Letters > Letter to the editor: ‘Thanks to teachers of graduating senior’
Current Rating: 0 of 0 votes! The following are comments from the readers. In no way do they represent the view of sangrechronicle.com. The Sangre de Christo Chronicle requires all commenters to register before posting comments. It's quick, it's easy, and it's free!
June 15, 2013 - Sangre de Christo Chronicle
- Daily Chronicle wins press association awards
SPRINGFIELD – The Daily Chronicle won 15 first-place awards, including one for General Excellence, in the Illinois Press Association's annual Excellence in News contest.
June 14, 2013 - Daily Chronicle
- 'Chronicle' tonight to include Gaines recognition
Chronicle, WCVB-TV Channel 5's venerable 30-minute travelogue of New England and its cities and towns, will be re-running a segment on the city of Gloucester tonight at 7:30, and the program will include a recognition of the late Times staff writer R
June 10, 2013 - Gloucester Daily Times
- Stephen Harper in Toronto Star
Tom was a talented photojournalist who distinguished himself both by the quality of his work and his character,Prime Minister Stephen Harper told the House of Commons in a statement today. "Through his photos, Tom helped to chronicle our...
- Mark Sanchez in ColtPower.com
It's been a great experience so far,Sanchez said. "It's something I've tried to chronicle for myself with a little camera that I got. I've been doing some diary entries just so I can have it for when I get older, so that my kids will...
- Ayelet Waldman in Los Angeles Times
Waldman hoists her heavy artillery into the Mommy Wars with "Bad Mother: A Chronicle of Maternal Crimes, Minor Calamities, and Occasional Moments of Grace," a book-length response to the firestorm of controversy surrounding an op-ed piece she...