- r with respect to color
- Soon his men were synchronizing cowbells chromatically arranged like a xylophone; a klaxon, a popgun, a saw, a fire-bell, an octave of Flit guns (tuned to the key of E flat), two .
- The human eye can distinguish roughly 6 million colors, and as most of us know, not all hues are created equal, chromatically speaking.
- His novel is printed on mint-green paper with "chromatically related'' dark green lettering.
News & Articles
- T-Mobile sues AT&T over Aio Wireless' logo, goes magenta with rage
It's no secret that T-Mobile feels very strongly about a specific shade of magenta. Long time readers will remember when Deutsche Telekom famously came after your favorite tech site (spoiler alert: that would be Engadget) over the particular hue we'd chosen for our mobile section. T-Mo has evidently been jonesing for another chromatically inspired legal battle, as it just sued AT&T over the ...
Aug. 28, 2013 - Engadget
- Marc-Andre Hamelin in Boston Globe (registration)
I've actually had the score since sometime in the early 1990s,Hamelin explains. "Weissenberg's harmonic language is so involved and so chromatically gnarly, the impression you might get by trying to sight-read it would almost undoubtedly...