- n any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
a chorus of boos
- n a group of people assembled to sing together
- n the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- n a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- n a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- v utter in unison
`yes,' the children chorused
- v sing in a choir
- There is, obviously, everything ironic about Glee: an upbeat chorus number set to Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" is the funniest thing I've seen on TV this year.
- The chorus is from the woman, and there are some sound effects like a rap song.
- Chorus and soloists wear understated modern clothes: Pilate in a business suit, Mary in flowing black.
News & Articles
- E pluribus unum One Voice Mixed Chorus in Bigfork
One Voice Mixed Chorus, Minnesota’s gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT) and straight allies chorus, celebrates the finale of its 25th anniversary season with “Minnesota Voices,” a concert celebrating all things Minnesota -- from the State Fair, lumberjacks and folk-songs to music on a stick!
June 15, 2013 - Grand Rapids Herald-Review
- Colonial Chorus Players presents “Nunsense”
Colonial Chorus Players, a non-profit community theater group, will present Nunsense.
June 14, 2013 - The Reading Advocate
- Youth chorus auditions to be held in Danvers June 22
The StarSingers will hold auditions on Saturday, June 22 for the 2013-14 school year. Places are open for new members in the company (for girls in grades four through six) and in the Boys Chorus (for boys in grades four through nine).
June 14, 2013 - Danvers Herald
- Mike Huckabee in Ledger Independent
There's a growing chorus of establishment Republicans to sort of call the game here,Huckabee told about 100 supporters in Richmond, Va.,
- Booth Gardner in Town Hall
While their relationship has improved, the younger Gardner said he'll still "join the chorus" of voices opposed to Initiative 1000.