- n a stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune
- This chorale roundelay about a school trip to the woods in winter is just 52 words and two-and-a-half minutes long.
- Stars shine in the north; a UNESCO chorale ladles Bosco over Henry Mancini's syrupy score; Dudley Moore, the chief elf, actually says, "If you give extra kisses, you get bigger hugs.
- There's simply no ignoring the chorale he composed for the rebel peasants' march in Gillo Pontecorvo's Queimada (Burn!) or the several stirring anthems he wrote for Bernardo .
News & Articles
- Timpanogos Chorale openings/trip info
The Timpanogos Chorale is planning a tour to Washington D.C. for Memorial Day 2014. We will be increasing choir membership as well as holding several fundraisers over the next 2013-2014 year. …
June 10, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news
The UTC Music Department and Master Chorale will present the Master Chorale 2013 Summer Concert to benefit the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund on Thursday, June 20, 7:30 p.m. at Second Presbyterian Church, 700 Pine St. Donations to benefit the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund will be accepted at the free performance.
June 10, 2013 - The Chattanoogan
- Heritage Chorale concert in Framingham Sunday
The Heritage Chorale puts on its 2013 Pops Concert Sunday in Nevins Hall.
June 7, 2013 - The MetroWest Daily News
- Sue Fink in PR-CANADA.net (press release)
Joining together with OPCC creates a natural partnership for Angel City Chorale because our goal is to build community one song at a time,said Sue Fink, Artistic Director of ACC. "By participating in this alliance, we reinforce our...