chivalrous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being attentive to women like an ideal knight
- I expected that he would make a courageous and chivalrous President of the greatest state in the world and that he would carry in his heart all those values and principles of .
- Truly let it be said that Sir Tristan von Eising is everything a knight should be--honorable and chivalrous, 6 ft.
- The chivalrous conclusion is that today's woman can do whatever she likes--start a company, pilot a plane--but only by trampling on her inner female.
News & Articles
- 6 Inventions That Allowed Chivalry To Die
Credit: Stuart McClymont They say chivalry is dead. Well, of course it is -- technology has just made it too easy for us guys. Here are the time-saving gadgets that turned gentlemen into lazy sloths with zero class. 1. Revolving doors The quintessential chivalrous guy move is holding open a door for a lovely lady. [...]
June 17, 2013 - MTV
- Sharon Stone in Advertiser Adelaide
Working with Stan was so extraordinary,Stone, 48, said at a press conference to launch the film. "He is the loveliest, most chivalrous, most charming and most professional person. And because of that, when this incident happened I felt...
- Barbara Smith in SouthCoastToday.com
He did a very chivalrous courtship,said friend Barbara Smith. "He called, he always showed up at the door with flowers."
- Bipasha Basu in Oneindia
Bipasha says, "Fardeen is a very philosophical person - very well-read, intelligent, well-behaved and chivalrous. I found him a most impressive talker."