- n a dismissive term for a girl who is immature or who lacks respect
she was incensed that this chit of a girl should dare to make a fool of her in front of the class
she's a saucy chit
- n the bill in a restaurant
- Amongst the things that Barack Obama carries for good luck are a bracelet belonging to a soldier deployed in Iraq, a gamblers lucky chit, a tiny monkey god and a tiny Madonna .
- And you can get a lot when you trade in that last chit.
- While working the room for the cameras, Klaus engages in some puzzle chit-chat with Jana Tylova, a modest 32-year-old Czech accountant from country's industrial north who defeated .
- Geoff Ogilvy in FOXNews
The chit-chat about 'Is he going to win every golf tournament this year,' that's frustrating stuff to hear,Ogilvy said.
- Barack Obama in NPR
He said Obama calls him often "to chit chat," as do Hillary and Bill Clinton.
- Jairam Ramesh in Business Standard
But go areas does not mean clean chit for clearance. In such zones, environment nod will be given if green conditions are met.Otherwise it can be no zone as well,Ramesh said.