- Yet the names of Hillary and Tenzing went instantly into all languages as the names of heroes, partly because they really were men of heroic mold but chiefly because they .
- The life he would put into his literature was chiefly his own.
- He lays his success chiefly to the electric current, thinks it strengthens and stimulates eye muscles and nerves, that it effects lasting improvementsome boys have continued .
News & Articles
- Premium E Card Company Katie's Cards Announces the Release of New Pinterest-Friendly Wise Words E Cards
Katie's Cards has announced that it will soon be launching five new 'wise words' ecards. The e cards feature quotations from Audrey Hepburn and George Eliot and, though they will soon be available on the company's website, they are designed chiefly to appeal to current trends on Pinterest. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10825910.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Nancy Davidge named ECF associate program director
[Episcopal Church Foundation -- Press Release] The Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) is extremely pleased to announce that Nancy Davidge has been named Associate Program Director, and will be chiefly responsible for developing leadership tools and resources for Episcopal congregations. Further, Nancy will continue in her capacity as editor of ECF Vital Practices. “Nancy has done a terrific job ...
June 11, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Sprint and SoftBank Tweak Deal; Sprint Disses Dish
Sprint and SoftBank today announced an amendment to their original merger agreement that makes the deal more attractive to current Sprint investors. Chiefly, SoftBank is upping the amount of cash it will pay to investors by $4.5 billion to a total of $16.64 billion. The amount of cash being pumped into the front-end of the deal is being offset by a $3 billion reduction in the $4.9 billion ...
June 11, 2013 - Phone Scoop
- Gary Ackerman in Press Trust of India
Our success will depend chiefly on reforms taken in Pakistan by Pakistanis. And I see little in this bill to provide any assurance that such changes are on the way. I fear we are again choosing to be Pakistan?s patron rather than its partner,...
- Aristotle in Political Affairs Magazine
In bringing security to Iraq, and chiefly to Baghdad, our forces would give the Government a fighting chance to pursue reconciliation. I believe that the war is still winnable. But to prevail, we'll need to do everything right, and the Iraqis will... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ NEWS.com.au http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21018717-1702,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNELlOIRaHPKX86K-v0rr0XDxrN93g Jan 5, 2007
17232 23990 chiefly The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle said this about democracy: If liberty and equality, as is thought by some, are chiefly to be found in democracy, they will be best attained when all persons alike share in the government to the utmost'. This...