- This won the Caf de Paris the patronage of many of Rome's ubiquitous movie agents, one of whom cheerily explained: "I can get on the horn there if I want to.
- At a New York City shopping center one recent June evening, Adina Armstrong, 13, and her mother Tracy sauntered out of teen retailer Aropostale, Adina cheerily chirping away .
- I tucked the bottle back in as best I could and said thank you--good deed done, as far as I was concerned--but the woman kept cheerily talking in Bulgarian as she emptied one of .
News & Articles
- Model trains attract young and old
By Paul Haney Democrat writer -- 'We just follow the shows around,' said Keith Jowers, model train buff from Mary Esther. From inside a rectangular wooden display he cheerily monitors his to-scale military train, forest green and winding through a miniature countryside.
June 17, 2013 - Tallahassee Democrat
- John Roberts in USA Today
It is legitimate for a student of humanity to brood about the mindset of a man on Â£211,000 who won't buy his own anorak for a charity climb, at a moment when up and down the country people on a tenth of his money are cheerily pledging to Comic... Libby Purves http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libby_Purves&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGyrwtDN7lhA8vWxwRRQgCkGkgObA guardian.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/mediamonkeyblog/2009/nov/23/media-monkey-diary&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGwM4yEQbmZaAyiDluQRWFNdX_sXA Nov 22, 2009
17018 23596 cheering The image of having the members of one branch of government standing up, literally surrounding the Supreme Court, cheering and hollering while the court - according to the requirements of protocol - has to sit there expressionless, I think is very...